Monday, March 23, 2015

Some time ago I've stumbled upon very clean design concepts defined by Google, named Material design.
Today I've had to create a dashboard where one of the components would be a Table displaying some cost related information.
Since I'm working with AngularJS I've looked into Angular Material project for inspiration (I haven't migrated my projects  to work with this framework yet). I was surprised to find out that simple table\grid has nor design guidelines neither implementation. After some googling   I've found this solution . It's very clean and professional looking table design. All I had to do was just to take whole css content from attached codepan and apply i to my table. IMHO it looks great.
I've forked it to a GIST , feel free to borrow and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment